Tuesday, January 22, 2013
The following is an advertisement done for Carbaby (located in Balestier area), which is run by my brother and his wife. Carbaby mainly sells car seat covers but there are other accessories as well. My brother and his wife have been running the shop for a few years already. Presently he is looking for someone to manage the shop, who can start work immediately. Someone who is motivated, can work independently and is passionate in delivering excellent customer service and quick to equip him/herself with product knowledge. No experience is needed as training will be provided. Only Singaporeans or Singaporean PR need apply.
email your resume to email@example.com
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Wow, it's Chinese New Year again! I can feel the festivity in the air already. Every year, I will make Pineapple tarts using my recipe. I buy fresh pineapples from the market and prepare them into jam to be used in my pineapple tarts. The taste of fresh pineapple jam is so much better than commercially prepared ones.
Labels: All about Pineapple Tarts
Friday, February 05, 2010
This is a very easy cheese bread to make. No need to knead and no need to use a mixer! If you like your bread very cheesy, sprinkle more cheese on top of the buns just before baking.
Here's the recipe (makes 12):
60ml warm water
3.5 tsp instant yeast
300g bread flour
2 tsp sugar
1.5 tsp salt
125g cheddar cheese (in a block, not the slices)
120ml milk, room temperature
125g butter, melted
1. Mix water and yeast. Cover till it turns frothy.
2. Melt butter (use the microwave or the stove).
3. Grate the cheese.
4. Mix flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add 100g grated cheese (reserve the extra 25g for use later) and mix.
5. Add yeast mixture, milk and eggs. Mix vigorously with a spoon.
6. Add butter. Mix till thoroughly combined.
7. Cover and place in unheated oven for 1.5 hours.
8. Line regular-sized muffin tray with baking cases.
9. Stir dough and spoon it into baking cases. Cover for 30 min.
10. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
11. Sprinkle cheese on dough. (Sprinkle more if you like it more cheesy.)
12. Bake 20 to 25min till golden brown.
The above shows the batter being baked.
And 20mins later!
Pretty Cherry Blossom Cookie. Another of my favourite cookie to bake!
Fragrant Lychee Muffins. These muffins are soft and delicious and they never fail to delight!
And thank you to Jesus Christ, my Saviour and my Lord, for His grace, mercy and mighty love. How great Thou art!
Labels: Cheese bread recipe